Commencement of Registration : 01 March 2017
Last date of registration : 24 March 2017
Date of written test : 04 April 2017
- The entrance test will be held on Tuesday, 04 April 2017 at 9.00 a.m.
- Application forms for registration can be had from the school office on payment of Rs.300/- (Cash) on school working days from 1 March to 24 March 2017.
- The application form also can be downloaded from our website, which is to be duly filled in and send / submitted to school office by 24 March 2017 along with a DD for Rs.300/- drawn in favour of ‘Rajagiri Public School’ or submit along with cash at the school office.
- The syllabus taught in the class VII (CBSE) will be followed for the entrance test. The test will have a weightage of 100 marks.
The following subjects will be evaluated in the entrance exam.
English (30 marks, 1 hr)
Mathematics (30 marks, 1 hr)
Hindi (15 marks, 30 mins.)
Malayalam or French (15 marks, 30 mins.)
- A weightage of 10 marks has been set for the interview. The interview will be held on the day of the written exam.
- The interview will assess the students (a) General Awareness (b) Ability to communicate fluently (c) to analyze a given subject.
- Any certificates secured by the students (arts / sports) can be produced before the interview board.
- Students are to bring their school ID card for the entrance test.
- A separate admit card also will be issued from our school, which can be collected from the school office only on the day of the entrance test.
- The names of the selected students for the admission will be intimated at the earliest.